Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: direct x 7

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi,

    I heard some time ago that there are problems using direct x7.

    Can I install direct x7 now or should I better use version 6?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Menno's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Dirk,
    I had no problems with DirectX7.
    But I intend to keep my system very clear, for audio-use only and no games.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member KKu's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    No problems with me also... but I also use W98 for games and still no problems... if I'm right, current version from DX is 7.0a, maybe that is the fix for sound problems...

    .KKu

    ------------------
    ... mmm, coffeebreak!
    [email protected] http://kotisivu.raketti.net/kaaro

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2000
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    hi,

    now I installed directx7 and yes i am glad there are no problems. wonder where I read this or did I just dreamd it? but a terrible thought if it wouldn?t, to reinstall windows is no fun.

    thank you for your posts

    Dirk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •